Tramadol is an addictive and narcotic medicine meant to be used to treat moderate pain. However, this medicine has been associated with addiction, misuse, and abuse. Misuse or abuse of Tramadol may even lead to overdose and death. Like any other opioid, if you take this medication for a very long time and without consulting a doctor, then you will develop many withdrawal symptoms including restlessness, sweating, anxiety, muscle pain, insomnia, etc. when you decide to suddenly stop taking it or your doctor asks you to reduce the dosage. So before you buy Tramadol online, do consult your doctor for the usage and dosages, and also know the different facts about this medicine as discussed below.
Benefits of Buy Tramadol online
This medication is meant to help relieve pain, by working in the brain to change your body feeling and responsiveness to pain. There are some benefits of using this medicine.
- Tramadol is used for treating moderate to severe pain that may be caused by osteoarthritis, cancer, or other musculoskeletal diseases.
- It is also effective against any nerve-type pain.
- It is less likely to cause respiratory depression than all other narcotic analgesics.
- You can also find generic tramadol.
- Tramadol is available as 50 mg tablets to be used as tramadol 50 mg dosage for immediate release, 100, 200, and 300 mg tablet for extended release, and 100, 200, and 300 mg capsules for extended release.
What does Tramadol contain
The active ingredient of Tramadol is hydrochloride. The other ingredients are magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose (E460), and pre-gelatinised starch. The capsules consist of iron oxide (E172), indigo carmine (E132), titanium oxide (E171), and gelatin.
How to use tramadol
Take Tramadol as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the instructions on your prescription and take this medication orally. You can take it with or without food but take it the same way every time. However, if you have nausea, then take this medicine with food. Do not take this medication in larger dosages or for longer time period than prescribed as it can slow down or stop your breathing, and also cause various side effects. Never crush, break or open the tablet or capsule. Do not crush and inhale the powder or mix it with any liquid substance to inject it into your vein. This practice has resulted in death, so make sure you swallow it whole in order to avoid the exposure to a fatal dose.
The dosage can be as low as 50 mg to Tramadol 200 mg high. The maximum recommended dosage is usually 300 mg per day but this is done only if you have severe pain otherwise your doctor will not recommend a very high dose. Pain medications like tramadol work best when they are used as soon as the first signs of pain occur; waiting until the pain has worsened might not work.
Side effects of tramadol
Tramadol 50 mg side effects include vomiting, nausea, constipation, dizziness, headache, drowsiness, etc. In order to prevent constipation, you should eat fibrous food and drink plenty of water. You can choose a laxative with your doctor’s recommendation. To prevent or reduce dizziness, always try to get up slowly when rising from lying or sitting position. A highly serious allergic reaction to this medicine is very rare, but if you notice itching, swelling, rashes, breathing problems, etc. then consult your doctor immediately.
Commonly reported side effects of Tramadol HCL 50 mg include agitation, tremor, pruritus, diarrhea, insomnia, constipation, hallucination, diaphoresis, and vomiting. A comprehensive list of other adverse side effects due to overdose or prolonged use of Tramadol is given below:
- Increase in blood pressure
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain and fast heartbeat
- Loss of memory
- Severe cramping, stomach ache, and body pain
- Lack of muscle tone
- Unusual tiredness and severe sleepiness
All dosages are individualized depending on the health condition of every patient. Adults above 18 years are recommended 50 to 100 mg of tablets orally. It should not be used postoperatively after adenoidectomy or tonsillectomy or for people who have breathing problems or suffer from obesity. If you suffer from chronic pain, then the extended-release tablets can be used like 100 mg of tablets once a day to be taken orally. The maximum dosage that is recommended by every doctor is 300 mg of tramadol.
Is Tramadol stronger than Oxycodone
Tramadol is not a stronger narcotic pain-reliever than Oxycodone. Oxycodone is a semi-synthetic opiate pain medication that is synthesized from a part of the poppy plant, whereas Tramadol is a man-made, synthetic pain reliever. Oxycodone does not eliminate the pain fully but helps in reducing the discomfort by increasing the pain tolerance level. It also causes sedation and depression of respiration. Tramadol binds to the brain receptors for transmitting the pain sensation from the body to the brain. Tramadol has a lower risk of dependence and lower potential for abuse, while Oxycodone has a higher potential for abuse.
Tramadol Ultram 50 mg vs. Vicodin
Tramadol Ultram is a weaker narcotic pain-reliever as compared to Vicodin. Vicodin is used for people with severe pain while Tramadol is used for people with moderate pain. Both the drugs are psychologically and physically habit-forming. Vicodin is partially synthetic because of its active ingredient, hydrocodone, while Tramadol is completely synthetic. Side effects of both the drugs include dizziness, sedation, constipation, confusion, etc. Tramadol is a pure and single-component pain-reliever, while Vicodin is a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone and it is an adjunctive fever and pain reducer.
Hydrocodone vs. Tramadol
Both Hydrocodone and Tramadol are two types of pain relievers called the opioid analgesics that are used to treat moderate to severe pain like the pain related to cancer or other chronic ailments, though Tramadol is less potent than the other. Both the drugs are highly effective but they both work in different ways. Hydrocodone is used for people suffering from severe pain who do not experience relief from weaker opiates like Tramadol.
Hydrocodone is partially synthetic while Tramadol is fully synthetic. Both the drugs attach to the receptors in your brain so as to change the perception of pain, but Tramadol allows for chemical messengers like serotonin and norepinephrine to be available to your brain for a longer time period. This process by Tramadol helps in blocking pain signals in the spinal cord.
Drugs that may affect Tramadol
Narcotic opiate-like Tramadol may interact with other drugs and lead to adverse side effects. You must tell your doctor if you use any other medicines that tend to interact with Tramadol like:
- A sedative like Valium, Ativan, Restoril, Diazepam, Versed, Alprazolam, Xanax, etc.
- Other narcotic or opioid medicines.
- A sleeping pill, tranquilizer, muscle relaxer, antipsychotic medicine, or antidepressant.
- Medicine for migraine headaches, depression, Parkinson’s disease. Any medicine that can affect the serotonin levels in your body.
There are various other drugs including OTC medicines, herbal products, and vitamins that may interact with Tramadol.
Before taking Tramadol, inform your doctor if you are allergic to it. Inform your doctor if you have any medical history of brain disorders, kidney problems, breathing problems like asthma, stomach problems, liver disease, gallbladder disease, obesity, etc.
- Take Tramadol with or without food and swallow the tablet without crushing or chewing it. Do not increase the dosage unless recommended by your doctor.
- Refrain from driving as Tramadol tends to make you sleepy and affects the ability to drive.
- Alcohol may enhance the adverse side effects of Tramadol so avoid alcohol if you are taking this medication.
- Do not take any anti-sickness medicine along with Tramadol in order to reduce nausea as this may counteract the effect.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you face any allergic reaction, excessive sweating, and fever, suffer from diarrhoea, and feel agitated after taking this medication.
- Do not stop taking Tramadol suddenly after using it for a long time. Lower the dosage over time.
- Refrain from using this medication if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of pets and children. Do not overuse and abuse this medicine. Keep it in a safe and private storage place to prevent illegal usage by anyone
Tramadol is a very strong pain relief medicine that is effective in general as well as nerve-related pain. However, it can cause dependence and various side effects as discussed above. You should keep in mind all the important facts about this medicine and the related precautions to prevent certain side effects, before planning to buy Tramadol online. In order to buy this medicine online, visit the webpage.